- Bachelor Student in Engineering from high ranking university.
- Minimum of 40 units taken with GPA of 3.6
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Organized and excellent track of well written lecture notes and practices.
- Demonstrated potential for effective undergraduate teaching.
- Commitment to and/or expertise in educating a diverse student population.
- Self-driven and able to deliver project within defined time
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering or Ph.D. in Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of course(s) to be taught.
- Evidence of effective teaching experience.
- Remotely create content and videos to teach Various Civil Engineering courses at Rahsoft located in Irvine, CA, as part of Rahsoft’s Undergraduate Engineering Specialty Programs. Below are field of studies open for teaching:
- Calculus & Linear Algebra I 
- Advanced Calculus & Linear Algebra I
- Multivariate Calculus & Ordinary Differential Equations
- Environmental Issues and Sustainability in Engineering
- Structural Mechanics
- Traffic Flow Theory & Analysis
- Probability, Statistics and Scientific Computing
- Fluid Mechanics for Civil & Environmental Engineers
- Fundamentals of Soil Mechanics
- Introduction to Structural Design
- Reinforced Concrete Structures & Concrete Technology
- Catchment Hydraulics: Open Channel Flow & Design
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Catchment Hydrology
- Structural Design
- Transportation Systems Engineering
- Introduction to Project Management with Building Information Modelling
- Civil Design I
- Professional Practice and the Business Environment
- Civil Design III
- Introductory Chemistry 
- Mathematical Foundations  
- Physical Basis of Biological Systems 
- Chemistry 1
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Introduction to Electrical Systems
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Introduction to Research Practices – The Big Issues
- Earth Processes & Geological Materials for Engineers
- Calculus & Linear Algebra II
- Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra II
- Introduction to Mining
- Mining Geomechanics
- Electromagnetism and Modern Physics
- Building Construction Management & Economics
- Industrial Wastewater & Solid Waste Management
- Modelling of Environmental Systems
- Coastal & Estuarine Processes 
- Advanced Open Channel Flow & Hydraulic Structures 
- Groundwater & Surface Water Modelling
- Advanced Fluid Mechanics
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Management
- Sustainable Built Environment
- Advanced Soil Mechanics
- Numerical Methods in Engineering
- Geotechnical Investigation & Testing
- Advanced Rock Mechanics
- Advanced Structural Analysis
- Advanced Concrete Design
- Design of Timber Structures
- Wind Engineering
- Advanced Transport Engineering
- Travel Behaviour and Transport Modelling
- Highway Geometric Design
- Introduction to Fire Safety Engineering
- Fire Engineering Design: Solutions for Implicit Safety
- Mine Waste Management & Landform Design
The Department of Engineering at Rahsoft welcomes and encourages diversity. We seek applicants and nominations from those who have experience teaching, mentoring, and developing research in ways that effectively address individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds. The company seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain excellence of the company, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning. Rahsoft is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Cover letter with applicant’s teaching interests
- Curriculum Vitae (include phone number and e-mail address)
- Unofficial transcript from institution awarding highest degree
How to apply
- Submit required documents within this link
Applications, required documentation, and/or requests for information should be addressed to:
Head of Engineering Department
Rahsoft 2031 Red Sage, Irvine, CA 92618
Telephone No. (714)342-0932; Email: email@example.com
- Position open until filled (or recruitment cancelled).
Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a growing Irvine, California based startup concentrating on on-demand high technology online learning and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic.
Rahsoft is dedicated to recruiting exceptional candidates from a diverse pool including women, historically underrepresented, and veterans. In addition, Rahsoft is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, political affiliation, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran’s status. Rahsoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.