For a better visibility of your application please submit your resume both through this portal as well as email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rahsoft is looking for an Undergraduate/Graduate Electrical Engineering Intern with very good English and math skills to do voice over of online courses as well as writing blogs on Antenna, RF Engineering and circuit theory topics . This is a part time remote work from home and all candidates are welcome . Current Rahsoft Students are preferred .
- Self motivated and able to work at least 2 days(8 hour) a week
- Electrical Engineering student with minimum GPA of 3.2
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Organized and excellent track of well written lecture notes and practices.
- Demonstrated potential for effective undergraduate teaching.
- Commitment to and/or expertise in educating a diverse student population.
- Self-driven and able to deliver project within defined time
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Ph.D. in Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Currently enrolled in RF Engineering program at Rahsoft or at least some classes.
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of course(s) to be taught.
- Evidence of effective teaching experience.
- Remotely writes blogs on different RF topics
- potential to teach topics if provided ability to do so.
The Department of Engineering at Rahsoft welcomes and encourages diversity. We seek applicants and nominations from those who have experience teaching, mentoring, and developing research in ways that effectively address individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds. The company seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain excellence of the company, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning. Rahsoft is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Cover letter with applicant’s teaching interests
- Curriculum Vitae (include phone number and e-mail address)
- Unofficial transcript from institution awarding highest degree
How to apply
- Submit required documents within this link
Applications, required documentation, and/or requests for information should be addressed to:
Head of Engineering Department
Rahsoft 2031 Red Sage, Irvine, CA 92618
Telephone No. (714)342-0932; Email: email@example.com
- Position open until filled (or recruitment cancelled).
Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a growing Irvine, California based startup concentrating on on-demand high technology online learning and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic.
Rahsoft is dedicated to recruiting exceptional candidates from a diverse pool including women, historically underrepresented, and veterans. In addition, Rahsoft is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, political affiliation, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran’s status. Rahsoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.