About this Job
- Self motivated and able to work at least 2 days(8 hour) a week
- Electrical Engineering student with minimum GPA of 3.2
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Organized and excellent track of well written lecture notes and practices.
- Demonstrated potential for effective undergraduate teaching.
- Commitment to and/or expertise in educating a diverse student population.
- Self-driven and able to deliver project within defined time
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Ph.D. in Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of course(s) to be taught.
- Evidence of effective teaching experience.
- Teach courses already taken with high grade
- Do voice over of current courses as well as rendering and editing the courses he/she is doing voice over for
- Remotely writes blogs on different RF topics
- potential to teach topics if provided ability to do so.
- Unofficial transcript from institution awarding highest degree
- Example video or slides showing presentation/speaking/handwriting skills is a plus
Complete RF and Antenna Engineering Solution Space , Satellite and Communication Services, Education and Consultation Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a California based consulting, Development shop and technical school concentrating on in person and on-demand online Engineering Training and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic. for third party review of our work please refer to our Udemy page with over 2700 reviews of our students https://www.udemy.com/user/rahsoft-rf-certificate/