Work remotely from home whenever you want! All US based students are welcome.
Rahsoft is looking for an Undergraduate/Graduate Electrical Engineering Intern with very good English and math skills and great handwriting and presentation skills to teach topic he or she has taken at school or do voice over of online courses as well as writing blogs on Antenna, RF Engineering and circuit theory topics . This is a part time remote work from home and all candidates are welcome . You can work on your own flexible time.
What makes this internship a great fit for Engineering students is you will be working on teaching topics you already have learned and will be adding online visibility of technical teaching to your resume which would show your knowledge in the field.
- Self motivated and able to work at least 2 days(8 hour) a week
- Electrical Engineering student with minimum GPA of 3.2
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing.
- Organized and excellent track of well written lecture notes and practices.
- Demonstrated potential for effective undergraduate teaching.
- Commitment to and/or expertise in educating a diverse student population.
- Self-driven and able to deliver project within defined time
- Master of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Ph.D. in Engineering, or a closely related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in the field of course(s) to be taught.
- Evidence of effective teaching experience.
- Teach courses already taken with high grade
- Do voice over of current courses as well as rendering and editing the courses he/she is doing voice over for
- Remotely writes blogs on different RF topics
- potential to teach topics if provided ability to do so.
Job Salary depends on year of study and varies from 12-25$ per hour
The Department of Engineering at Rahsoft welcomes and encourages diversity. We seek applicants and nominations from those who have experience teaching, mentoring, and developing research in ways that effectively address individuals from historically underrepresented backgrounds. The company seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce as a reflection of our commitment to serve the people of California, to maintain excellence of the company, and to offer our students richly varied disciplines, perspectives and ways of knowing and learning. Rahsoft is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer.
- Unofficial transcript from institution awarding highest degree
- Example video or slides showing presentation/speaking/handwriting skills is a plus
Established in 2016, Rahsoft is a growing Orange County, California based startup concentrating on on-demand high technology online learning and career coaching for Engineers seeking practical knowledge needed in the industry. The main concentration of the company is to develop a broad variety of courses in on area in order to provide students with the ability of concentrating on a specific specialty and become an expert in the topic.
Rahsoft is dedicated to recruiting exceptional candidates from a diverse pool including women, historically underrepresented, and veterans. In addition, Rahsoft is committed to creating a community in which a diverse population can learn, live, and work in an atmosphere of tolerance, civility and respect for the rights and sensibilities of each individual, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religious creed, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, medical condition, age, political affiliation, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other veteran’s status. Rahsoft is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.