RF Fundamentals,Basic Concepts and Components (RAHRF101)
Radio Frequency Certificate Courses Available and Prerequisites
Welcome to first course of RF certificate series. In this topic we are going to explain the basic concepts of RF design in a simplest way possible. The audience for RF basic course are Electrical engineers, technicians, sails engineers and other employees of an RF related company who want to have general idea of RF basic concepts. At the end of this course you would have general knowledge of the fundamental topics discussed in RF industry. This course is a great crash course for people who have interviews and need to wrap up the RF topic within a few hours and become from zero knowledge to have an understand of most topics in a general matter.
One of the most important things for us to have a most updated materials needed in the industry. Ahsan Ghoncheh, our Co-Founder and Technical Adviser consults with different RF engineers at Broadcomm, Qualcomm, apple and Skyworks on building practical circulim and topics that are needed and in demand in the industry. So instead of going academic approach we are going to an indsutry approach.
I want to thank you for choosing Rahsoft and trusting us. please feel free to contact us. We are truly excited and grateful on going with you through this journey on becoming an RF expert. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Instructor: Ata Sarrafi
Advisor: Ahsan Ghoncheh
Section1:IntroductionAn introduction to Rahsoft and the instructor
What are the requirements?
- This course itself is the prerequisite for the RF Certificate of Rahsoft
- This course is made to be as simple as possible for students to get the basics before jumping into complicated topics in the coming RF courses.
What am I going to get from this course?
- This is a very basic fundamentals of RF, The main purpose of this course is to simply without providing any formulas or engineering skills provide the basic knowledge and topics needed in the RF field. At the end of this course you would have a general idea of Radio Frequency and related topics and components used day to day on this topic. This course briefly explains the topics without getting deep into each discussion just to have the student get a general idea.
- The student can then choose to go toward the RF Certificate provided by Rahsoft which in there we would be going deep into the topics by providing hand on design and examples from the industry. At the end of the certificate the student would have a complete knowledge of RF as well as some actual simulations such as Power Amplified Design to add to his resume. Again this would be for a person who would be taking all 15 courses which starts with this course as the first one.
What is the target audience?
- Prerequisite for students planning to get Rahsoft RF Certificate which is a complete RF course package directing students from basic or zero knowledge in RF to becoming an Expert in the Radio Frequency Industry .
- This course is set for professionals working in the Radio Frequency and Communication industry whom need to have a general idea of RF in order to understand main topics at work.
- Undergraduate Electrical Engineering Students
- Sales Engineers in the RF Industry
- Project managers in the RF Industry
- Test Engineers in the RF Industry
- RF Technicians
Curriculum For This Course
Transceiver , Transmitter, Receiver
Low Noise Amplifies
VCO and Oscillators
Phase Lock Loop
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 14
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 1870
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
this is the best of the best course one can have to become a master in this course
great bunch of topics
all required topics are covered and deceptive too.
this course will explain each and every topic in a great manner with examples and formulas.
best of this course is it make you understand in a simplified manner with the help of good examples and illustrators.
expert team of tutor
the tutor is very highly experienced and helped me a lot in making me understand the subject in simplified manner
and 1165 students enrolled.