Course Title: Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS) Basics and Applications – RAHRF209-L
Are you ready to embark on a journey to become an RFIC expert? Welcome to the Keysight Advanced Design System (ADS) Basics and Applications – RAHRF209-L online course. This comprehensive course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to master practical RFIC simulations using the industry-standard Advanced Design System (ADS) software.
What this course will include:
- Installation and Setup: Learn how to install the ADS software with a one-month free trial. Get access to the essential Process Design Kit (PDK) library required for this course.
- Source Files: Gain access to source files of examples covered throughout the course, providing you with practical hands-on experience.
- Practical Tutorials: Dive into practical ADS tutorials that will help you understand the intricacies of RFIC simulations.
- Instructor Support: Benefit from dedicated instructor support throughout your learning journey.
In just four weeks, you will harness the power of ADS software, utilizing the provided examples and PDKs to conduct practical RFIC simulations. By the end of this course, you will have honed your skills and be well on your way to becoming a proficient RF Design Engineer.
This course builds upon fundamental RF knowledge. While there is a prerequisite for RAHRF101 and RAHRF201, if you already possess the required knowledge or experience, you can enroll directly in this course.
Please note that due to software licensing policies and government regulations, this course is not available for individuals located in Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea. Sales and support are restricted in these countries in accordance with US government sanctions.
- Setting up a new workspace in the ADS environment.
- Adding course files to your workspace.
- Introduction to the CMOS 180nm Process Design Kit (PDK).
- Conducting DC simulations.
- Performing transistor DC simulations.
- Exploring AC simulations.
- Analyzing RLC circuit AC simulation.
- AC simulation of transistors.
- Determining transistor fT using AC simulation.
- Conducting transient simulations.
- Transient simulation for a given transistor.
- S-parameter simulations.
- S-parameter simulation of matched circuits.
- S-parameter simulation for gain and noise figure.
- Simulating real inductors.
- Creating symbols.
- S-parameter simulation for amplifiers.
- Harmonic balance simulations.
- Maximizing power in harmonic balance simulations.
- Introducing power into harmonic balance simulations.
- LNA simulations including S-parameters, power, and XDB simulation.
- LNA simulation for IIP3.
- Matching Using ADS:
- Impedance matching for single frequency simulations in ADS.
- Wideband impedance matching.
- Utilizing the Smith Chart tool for impedance matching.
- Impedance matching using transmission lines.
- ADS Optimizer:
- Simple optimization for DC simulation.
- EM Simulations:
- Simulating simple inductors.
- Creating spiral inductors.
- Simulation of spiral inductors.
Please ensure you meet the prerequisites and course restrictions before enrolling. Take the first step towards becoming an RFIC expert with RAHRF209-L!
Note: Due to software licensing restrictions and government regulations, individuals in Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria, and North Korea are prohibited from accessing this course or receiving support.
184.108.40.206. How to add course file to your workspace. 02:19
220.127.116.11. Process design Kit (PDK) of CMOS 180nm 02:19
18.104.22.168. Simulations using ADS : DC Simulations 11:43
22.214.171.124. Simulations using ADS : Transistor DC simulation 09:28
126.96.36.199 – Simulations using ADS: AC simulation 06:32
188.8.131.52. Simulations using ADS:AC Simulation Of RLC circuit 05:09
184.108.40.206. Simulations using ADS :AC Simulation of Transistor 08:34
220.127.116.11. Simulations using ADS :Transistor fT using AC simulation 04:52
18.104.22.168. Simulation using ADS :Transient simulation 06:02
22.214.171.124. Simulations using ADS :Transient Simulation for given Transistor 05:04
126.96.36.199.Simulations using ADS :S-Parameter Simulation 11:37
188.8.131.52.Simulation using ADS : S-Parameter Simulation(Matched circuit) 06:32
184.108.40.206.Simulation using ADS : S-Parameter Simulation and obtain Nfmin,Max-Gain 10:18
220.127.116.11. Simulations using ADS: Real Inductor 13:27
18.104.22.168.Simulations using ADS :How to make symbol? 05:16
22.214.171.124. Simulations using ADS : S-Parameter for Amplifier 03:32
126.96.36.199. Simulations using ADS : Harmonic Balance Simulation 12:03
188.8.131.52. Simulations using ADS : Harmonic Balance Simulation maximum power 08:20
184.108.40.206. Simulations using ADS : Harmonic Balance Simulation by introducing Power 12:10
220.127.116.11.Simulations using ADS : Harmonic Balance Simulation by introducing Power 03:50
18.104.22.168.Simulations using ADS :LNA simulation -S-parameter and power 12:32
22.214.171.124.Simulations using ADS :LNA simulation and XDB simulation 02:35
126.96.36.199. Simulations using ADS :LNA Simulation IIP3 17:38
MATCHING USING ADS 45:50
188.8.131.52. Impedance matching Single Frequency Simulation in ADS 13:33
184.108.40.206. Matching using ADS: Impedance Matching of Wideband 09:19
220.127.116.11. Impedance Matching using ADS :Smith Chart tool 10:08
18.104.22.168 Impedance Matching : Transmission Line 12:50
ADS OPTIMIZER 12:11
22.214.171.124. ADS Optimizer:Simple optimization for DC simulation 12:11
EM Simulations 43:32
126.96.36.199 EM Simulation for simple inductor 14:24
188.8.131.52 Inductor Simulation 13:31
184.108.40.206 Making a Spiral Inductor 09:21
220.127.116.11 Simulation of Spiral Inductor 06:16
Unfortunately Iran, Cuba, Sudan, Syria and North Korea are countries we are not allowed to take this product. This includes sales as well as support. These are the embargoed countries according the US government.
Radio Frequency Certificate Courses Available and Prerequisites
- Lectures 36
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 714
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes